Moral Contradictions

Monday, April 25, 2005

Want some laughs (and get scared)?

I stay away from Ann Coulter... I stay away like a Texas Baptist to dancing. I'd just like to think that there aren't people like her out there nor people that follow her. However, I saw some mention of her getting fired from MSNBC and the National Review and did a quick google search. Some favorites:

  • "I take the Biblical idea. God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees God says, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

  • On Muslims... "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity." (Included in an article she submitted to the National Review which got her fired).

  • "There are no good Democrats."

    And the best one yet:

  • "A central component of liberal hate speech is to make paranoid accusations based on their own neurotic impulses, such as calling Republicans angry, hate-filled, and mean."

    Wow, I must be really paranoid.

    More here.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home