Moral Contradictions

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Beating the old (54th) horse

As Larry the Cable Guy says... my horse broke its leg. I shot 'em and now it has a broken leg and a gunshot wound. Anyways...

Apparently Shaun Kenney's removal of his 8,688 posts generated a very long thread that has lasted a couple of months over at FredTalk, the forum associated with Fredericksburg's Free-Lance Star.

Here is a link to a post which sums up all the questions I had (yet couldn't concisely write it myself) when I brought this up. If you continue the post you'll see the traditional "REPUBLICANS SUCK" and all that jazz that comes with open forums such as this. You have to dig and discern what isn't credible and what might be credible (more credibility can only be lent after the posts are reinstated).

I'm not making any more comments or anything as I promised, but the FredTalker's (also known as FUGers) have some passionate opinions. Every now and then you'll get a reasoned response.

Again, there are some crazy charges being made, (I would link to them, but just go from the thread I linked to up there... this isn't the place to argue whether or not they're true, but believe me, they're outlandish) but there's no way to prove them right or wrong until the posts are reinstated... all 8,688 of them.

At the very least, it's an entertaining read. You be the judge.

PS. To anyone reading, after doing research on the internet and not coming back with too much (at least enough to be considered complete), I cannot submit questions for an interview until the posts are reinstated.

It just wouldn't be fair, now would it?

Edit: Read the other posts on this topic:

Remember the 54th! Or something...
The 54th and a chopping block
Update on Shaun Kenney and the 54th
Update on the 54th primary
Kenney and his promises - 5/5/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home