Moral Contradictions

Monday, May 16, 2005

Billy Graham - Oh how we will miss thee

USA Today has an article about Billy Graham as he prepares for his next crusade. The most striking part of the article is how he has stayed out of politics and focused more on inclusion. In an age where some refuse to worship together because they don't subscribe to the same exact set of beliefs or politics, we need to hear this:

There are a lot of groups that feel a little bit strange around me, because I am inclusive...Evangelism is when the Gospel, which is good news, is preached or presented to all people...If I took sides in all these different divisive areas, I would cut off a great part of the people that I really want to reach. So I've felt that the Lord would have me just present the Gospel.


Amen. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home