Moral Contradictions

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

So-called "Christians" who love murder and "warm" and "damp" farm animals

In the past I have followed Jerry Falwell and Pat Roberston and the like. However, I am not alone in this. While in the future I hope to provide some more in-depth looks at this bunch, I'll take the time to introduce a few folks who make them look like sissies.

Welcome to the world of zealots who advocate the murder of abortion doctors, claim that Catholics are the meanest and most violent people on earth, and mule lovers. That's right. Mule lovers.

"News Hounds - We watch FOX so you don't have to", has three different entries on Randall Terry, Fred Phelps, and Neal Horsley from when they visited the Alan Colmes show.

Randall Terry: Outspoken advocate of killing abortion doctors, in the middle of a serious interview, jokes that he and Alan Colmes were once homosexual lovers. (Folks, click the links above to verify what I'm writing). He was pressed into a corner and forced to verify some uncomfortable quotes attributed to him and had to admit that he had a homosexual son ("Very heart-wrenching"). His cop-out?

Terry: Are you drinking Red Bull... You're like on drugs... Are you snorting coke? I think that it's time that you and I just admit to the whole world that's listening that we used to be homosexual lovers, we had a fight and now you're...
Colmes: I know you're attracted to me, and I understand you're vehemently anti gay, you've spoken out against... and yet you have a gay son, from what I understand, don't you?

He left at the break and mused that he would like to have a beer with Colmes when he wasn't so "wired".

Fred Phelps: Owner and operator of godhatesfags.com, claims to actually love gays and that's why he's telling them "the truth" that they are damned.

Phelps: Faggots... are the most miserable people on earth, living on eating feces.

Colmes: Do you think gays ought to be killed?

Phelps: No I think the government ought to pass laws making it the death penalty... for engaging in sodomy... That's the Bible standard.

Colmes: You have such venom for gays, such hatred...

Phelps: Where did you get that idea? I'm the only one that loves these beasts... If you love somebody, you tell them the truth.

News Hound then reports that Alan Colmes pressed Phelps if he ever had a gay experience.

Phelps' response: "Alan get off of that. That's a filthy, impertinent question and you know the answer to it... and if you keep harping on it, you're gonna be talking to yourself."

I didn't see the word "No" in there... Did you?

Neal Horsley: The best for last. He posts abortion doctor's names on his website and thus far one has been killed. Colmes asked about his past and a quote from him where he apparently admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex. I'll post all of what News Hounds has on here:

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: "It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and "and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm saying?"

Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

Wow. Wow. I'd just like to point out that as a Christian I am embarrassed to have folks like Pat Robertson, James Dobson, Jerry Falwell, and the like share the same title. However, to quote Pastor John, in regards to these folks I'm more scared than being "locked in a basement for 44 days by his grandfather and pummelled with grapefruit every evening."

These folks are evil and hypocrites. That is all there is to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home