Moral Contradictions

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Scary Quote Part 2

I came across a page that has a thorough collection of scary quotes from folks who identify themselves as Republicans and/or Christians.

Here's one to convince you to click and read. I'll try to post other quotes from here on a semi-regular basis.

"The long-term goal of Christians in politics should be to gain exclusive control over the franchise. Those who refuse to submit publicly to the eternal sanctions of God by submitting to His Church's public marks of the covenant–baptism and holy communion–must be denied citizenship." - Gary North (Institute for Christian Economics)


Yeah, that about sums up the intentions of our Founding Fathers... God Bless America!

Do you see why I began this blog... sigh...

1 Comments:

  • Wow, that is scary! I hear stuff like that all the time here in Oklahoma, but gee, I don't like to think anyone actually pays attention!

    Great blog, I will have to hang out here sometimes.

    By Blogger Monk-in-Training, at Monday, June 13, 2005 8:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home