Moral Contradictions

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Just tired...

Via Mainstream Baptist through Streak's Blog, which I need to start reading by the way, comes some great quotes:

Very few things make me respect the conservative church more than things like Justice Sunday III. I am just tired of them. Tired of the constant lament that Christianity is under attack when it isn't.

...

Tired of people who can organize a public outing to support Alito but can't seem to speak out on torture, poverty, Tom Delay, or Pat Robertson.

Yup, count me as one who is tired of the fluff, the excuses, the power struggles, the transparencies, the hypocrisy, the arrogance, and lack of focus on what Christianity really means. I'm tired of feeling like my faith is attacked - by other Christians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home