Moral Contradictions

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Pat Robertson's base...

...Yeah, I figure I'll waste my breath coming out and condemning every controversial quote from Pat Robertson's mouth, because he doesn't care. Why? He actually has the guts to say what, unfortunately, a lot of people believe.

Suffice to say I have a real and distinct problem looking at natural disasters or occurences and proclaiming it's God's punishment. What about tornadoes that strike the plains, and earthquakes that happen all over the world? What about folks who have strokes and heart attacks every day? I'm curious how one divines what is purely natural and what comes from God's angry fist. How does one go about getting that power? Maybe I have to start my own television station before I achieve Robertson's level of knowledge.

God help us.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home