Moral Contradictions

Friday, March 24, 2006

Nick at Nite 8:23

Apparently I'm missing something in my faith. That's right.

Leave It To Beaver

Somehow while giving a talk about needing more Christian representation in Washington D.C., Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee (R-duh), said:

"There are many Americans who are spiritually disconnected, culturally lost... Most of us in this room truly believe that America was better off when it was more about 'Leave it to Beaver' than 'Beavis and Butthead.'"


Via Jesus Politics I read a great post that contrasts Fundamentalists with Liberals. Though I don't agree with all that he wrote, one point stuck out to me in particular.

Fundamentalists fail to distinguish between what is Christian and what is the cultural Christianity that they were nurtured on.


I can't wait to go back to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home