Moral Contradictions

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Where did that hole go?

My wife and I visited our respective grandparents Saturday until Wednesday. We got back in town just in time to run to church and oversee various activities there. Thus, today is the first time I've been able to check on the 'outside world' via the internet... for that matter, be able to watch television (besides Jeopardy).

I just want to put my head in the sand. I was on a good pace, being able to daily ingest the junk of the All Powerful Trifecta between the government, corporations, and the religious right... but having to catch up from the past 5 days all at once has simultaneously made me want to cry, run away, and punch someone, preferably a member of the APT. (hmm... could this be a new term?).

I'll just keep the memories of crossword puzzles, drives in the country, stories of the old days, and Jeopardy in a special place that I can return to when I get overwhelmed again. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home