Moral Contradictions

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The predictableness of this

I just wrote a post that touched on this, but Dr. Bruce Prescott over at Mainstream Baptist points out an article in the Jerusalem Post with an interesting quote:

[Israeli] Defense officials told the Post last week that they were receiving indications from the US that America would be interested in seeing Israel attack Syria.


Does this shock me? Yes. Does it surprise me? No.

That's the next step towards us having an all-out war with Iran. Iran will get indignant and want to get directly involved... we'll defend Israel... Iraq gets buried in the news... and voila...

Will it happen? I don't have the willpower to consider it.

Wait - I thought the Middle East was supposed to be stable by now? Oh yeah, and all those folks that were labeled anti-American and pro-terrorist before the Iraq War... didn't they kind of see this coming?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home