Moral Contradictions

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Surprises

I'd like to thank everyone for their encouragement with everything in regards to seminary and whatnot. I just realized that I need to get my bookbag prepped, along with notebooks and pens and whatnot, plus all the books.

Please pray for us as we are in the middle of much transition. I'm starting school, Kristen's leaving one church and starting an internship, and work is kicking into high gear. Just this week Kristen got a phone call with a potentially neat, yet unexpected, ministry opportunity on top of everything else going on.

My personality dictates that everything needs to be planned out so I can be prepared. Since meeting Kristen I've learned that isn't always the case, and to put my trust in the Lord. For the past couple weeks I've had some worries about financial needs, yet this week I received a raise and the new opportunity for Kristen, if she takes it, will definitely take care of us.

Before, I would've been very worried, whereas this time I was able to allow God to grant me a peace that everything's going to be okay. He's had our back in the past, and He'll continue to have it now and in the future.

God's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home