Moral Contradictions

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Long time no write

So yeah, I'm a slacker. Actually, I kind of wish I could say that. The full brunt of seminary has reared its head in the last few weeks, along with job changes and new business ventures.

I started this blog in an attempt to work out feelings and emotions caused by confusion and frustration regarding everything from Baptist life to national politics and everything in between. Moral Contradictions has allowed me the opportunity to connect with new people, new ideas, and it has challenged me to put words to those feelings.

Seminary has taken that challenged and exponentially increased it, but now I'm lucky if I have words to turn in for an assignment. On top of that is a new website design firm specifically for smaller churches and non-profits, a new part-time job, new friends to hang out with, old friends to catch up with, and a mortgage to pay and cat to feed. :)

So for now, as has been unofficially done for the past couple weeks, Moral Contradictions will not receive the attention it needs. If you need to contact me, email me at na than -At--- njwhite.com. (take out the spaces and dashes and replace "At" with the email at sign).

I reserve the right to occasionally post when so led, but who knows when that will happen. I'll have six weeks off and a vacation at Disney in a couple weeks, so we'll see.

3 Comments:

  • darn, I was really wanting to argue with someone.



    just kidding. keep your head up.

    By Blogger m, at Monday, November 27, 2006 3:56:00 PM  

  • Nathan,

    you will be missed but your life will be enriched by all the new experiances. when you come back to us you'll be even more of a beacon.

    b

    By Blogger bruce roemmelt, at Thursday, November 30, 2006 9:23:00 AM  

  • Nathan,

    It's always a delight to get to read a post from you but what we all want is your success in Seminary. We all want you eventually declaring the Word of The Living God to this badly broken world. Post when you can but we will continue to pray for you, just because of all the wonderful stuff you've already given us. I almost wish there were another path for you because God's prophets are not always treated kindly. You might even let us know how, other than prayer, we may help you on your journey if there is some way that we can 'come alongside', as He has come alongside us.

    Thanks for crying out in the wilderness!

    By Blogger Tom, at Thursday, December 07, 2006 6:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home